3Doodler Start PowerPuff Yourself Licensed 3D Printing Pen Set with 4 Eco-Plastic Packs - Black Pen
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D.
With the 3Doodler Start Powerpuff Yourself Sets you can create your own unique Powerpuff characters in 3D!
Sugar, spice and everything nice!
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls, but Professor Utonium accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction... colorful biodegradable 3Doodler Start Plastic! Now you can Powerpuff Yourself in 3D with the 3Doodler Start Powerpuff Yourself Pen Set and use your superpowers to fight crime and protect Townsville from the forces of evil! This 3D printing pen is designed with no hot parts, and uses low heat BPA-free, non-toxic Plastic so it’s completely safe for kids aged 8+.
Special edition 3Doodler Start x The Powerpuff Girls 3D Printing Pen, 4 packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic, special oval DoodleMold® to easily create perfect head and eyes everytime, 4 unique DoodleBlock® to make clothing and accessories, Powerpuff Yourself Activity Guide, and Micro-USB Charging Cable.
You need to enter warranty information in the theme options!
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org